Wednesday, September 23, 2009

stress

Right this very second I have no stress, as I go through my day I find that sometime stress follows. I am sure we all know stress is a killer on losing weight. As a rule I do the best that I can to try to eliminate any stresses I might have. I have been doing well in that I average 2 pounds a week just keeping the stress to a minimum . My mind starts to wonder at the prospect of losing more at one time then I remember...2 pounds is a lot for a week when doing "this" by yourself.
With the help of a twice a week trainer...Not my personal trainer just someone that works at the gym. Lets call her E. She sometimes will spill advice my way. With the loveing help of my father...My actual father...and now I know my father in heaven, I will and can do this. If fat equals stress and stress equals fat, then I want it out for good.

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear you are keeping stress out of the picture. That is often hard to do.
    2lbs a week is wonderful --

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Two pounds a week is GREAT! I'm jealous! Good luck on keeping the stress down. I agree - stress always equals a gain on the scale. Good luck on the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete