Monday, September 21, 2009

Seeing my way out before it happens...

I am not going to let it stop me. Now is the time to force myself to exercise. Get the endorphins flowing. How do I know I am starting to feel sadness? My appetite is low and the fact that I have no energy plus wanting to cut myself down when given the chance too. Instead of giving in to that I have told myself just to say thank you when I receive a complement and that is a very good thing to do. I am out of ways to keep myself out of a deep depression. I can see it coming and I am in the process of building that big brick wall to keep it from coming. I just wish the depression had breaks, it would make it easier to stop it from breaking through.

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had something fantastic to say, but mental health is not my expertise. I hope that whatever is coming your way, it passes quickly and you don't get off track in the process! You are breaking through so many walls. Just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That right there, is what I needed to hear...mental health could be your expertise if you wanted it to be. I think knowing me for as long as you have helped with your wording. Don't sell yourself short, you too are a fantastic well rounded person whom I am glad to call my friend. Thank you, for always being there for me, I have never forgotten just what a wonderful human being you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beleive in you. If you can see the dark clouds coming, I know that you can find a ray of sunshine and hold onto it to see yourself through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and I am doing just that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exercise is the best thing you can do physically to over come the mental stress. The endorphins are the best thing you can give your mind, body and your heart! Push through, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy: thank you for your kind words of advice and your right...I have always known this, it was just a matter of putting it to action. And that is what I will continue to do for the rest of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete