Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last day at 29 but 30 looks even brighter.

The lifestyle change is doing me well. I went to my PA yesterday and she said all of my test are good. Little to no fat in my blood and good blood pressure. Whatever she tested me for and I forget now she said she has never seen a test so good. I pointed out to her, (as if she couldn't see) that I was still fat. She just kinda made a face and said, "well your blood test is good." Very good news. I may not look on the outside how I feel on the inside but very soon I will. The pounds seem to be melting off with little effort. If I give it a little more maybe just maybe I will see a little faster result. We are going out of town today to pick up my rings. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. I will be 30 tomorrow. Finally out of my 20's. Time to start a new chapter in my life and this time I believe I have got it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment