Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gains and losses

I am gaining a husband but losing a girl friend. I should be happy but I only feel it around Rich. I Love him so much. People say its personal when you get married. It's something between family. "Don't feel too bad that your best friend is mad at you right now." I went and got the book, Don't sweat the small stuff...and it's all small stuff. Its helping. One good thing about this situation is, when I am upset, I don't have an apatite. I am eating way less then I was. I now have to remind myself to eat because my stomach isn't telling me too. Food now taste bland to me. Maybe this is why I don't want to eat. I swear I could eat a card board box and tell myself its a pizza and my taste buds wouldn't know a difference. My life right now is full of love and I do feel it. I feel his love right to the core of me and you gals also help me see the light every day that I log on and read your stories. I know my life will move on without my best girl friend in my life but I am not yet ready. Everything happens for a reason and if this is what was always meant to be I guess I am going to have to go with the flow. I may just be in mourning over the loss that is why I can't eat...or...maybe and hopefully not, the darkness is starting to hit and this is just the first sign. Whatever the case may be, I need to call my Doctor for help. Hopefully, he will have some answers for me because I am out of answers. Now all I need to do is bring myself to call him.

4 comments:

  1. I don't understand.. how are you losing your best friend? Someone you are close to is pulling away from you? I am hoping you aren't saying that by marrying Rich you are losing something. Congrats on the engagement! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything with Rich and me is wonderful. It was my best girl friend that was the problem. I just got done talking to her and things are good again. We needed time apart and we got that. But it was the worst fight we had ever had and both thought the friendship was over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your friendship is on the mend. I hate fighting with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, glad to hear you are better. Good luck with your weight this month and it sounds like congratulations are in order! YEAH

    ReplyDelete