Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I dropped another pant size!

Tomorrow I plan to try a new workout...eat a new meal I have never tried plus, spread inspiration to one person via, real life,blog life or BOTH. Every time I drop a pant size, I change my workouts..I want to throw my body off. I am cooking tonight...I like everything but I am cooking for one more...any suggestions...those of you who have kids or a very picky man that eats like a kid? I am open to suggestions....I will let you know what I decided. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! If you are looking to start eating differently, I just posted some new recipes on our biggest loser forum! http://tammyjarmanphotography.com/biggestlosers check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS ON THE NEW PANT SIZE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karilynn...your 1/2 Marathon sounds fun! You will do Awesome! Now, off to see NINE.

    ReplyDelete