Thursday, September 17, 2009

Breaking the bad food habit :) !

If I had one bad habit in life that would be food. We all need to eat but we all do NOT need to eat junk. Produce is NOT junk. Anything I eat now has to have produce in it. If I continue to eat produce with every meal I am bound to do something good for my body.
I have learned a new habit. Do not sit on your backside longer then an hour unless you are power napping. The key in breaking a bad habit is to create a new good one in its place.
It takes two months for me to break a habit and two weeks to create a new one. Officially I will be breaking my fast food habit October 4th, 2009.

5 comments:

  1. Does that mean that you will have finished 2 months without fast food on Oct 4th?
    Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that just means I started cooking for myself and Rich almost 2 months ago...I gotta start slow. Once a week we do fast food but we make a point to order the best way possible. Being realistic is the key...I will never shot for perfection, that is a recipe for failure. Thank you vicki for keeping it real with me, I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job of keeping a good perspective. It's so hard to try to 'diet' to perfection. Allow yourself to be human. You can make the changes necessary to make this lifestyle change. Just take them one at a time. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you elise for you kind words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete